Forum os currently under construction. Thank you for your patients.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Soldier LV 1-0
Soldier LV 1-0
Yen : 97973
View user profile

Yujiro/Réka/? Mission "A Lost"

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Last on Chapter 001 between Yujiro and Réka
Yujiro post: Due to falling back asleep again because of how damn comfortable the bed Yujiro sleeping on was, he woke up suddenly, wide awake this time. Swiftly hopping off of his bed and walking towards the pile of Katanas within the severed cylinder containing them all, he picked out the one he had swiped before he went to sleep around an hour ago and placed it on his hip, threading it through the piece of material made for belts, and the pair of pants itself.

Before walking out of his room, Yujiro noticed a note on the floor. He picked up the note and unfolded it, reading the text. Nearing the end of the note's reading, he chuckled a little at the thought of his ass looking 'nice' in women's clothing. A smile on his face, he walked out of his room, a destination is his mind.

Heading towards the Dojo within the temple Yujiro was resting in, he treaded carefully and lightly, showing a overbearing sense of awareness and carefulness. Making his way to the door seperating the rest of the temple and the Dojo, he opened up the door of the Dojo, spotting an unfamiliar figure nearby. Prepared to unsheathe his Katana just in case there was trouble about, he walked towards the female entity. "Hello, I'm..." He paused for a moment, the female's beauty catching his eye. "Yujiro. It's a pleasure to meet you." He extended his arm outward, offering a hand-shake to the female.

Réka Post: Hearing the sliding doors open Réka would look up focusing her attention to the entrance of the room, while still having her hand on the cloth that laid over her bow. Not long after a man would enter the room, as she looked towards him with an honest expression on her face. Réka would notice he had unsheathed his Katana. Pondering to herself for a near moment she'd wonder why. Did he think she was an enemy of the sorts or maybe just even wanted to spar her? Not long after she came the conclusion she must have startled the man. It was understandable since any warrior would have been on their toes in this temple and even more having enemies of all kinds after them. As Réka continued to look forth as he came closer to her, she'd hear his voice speak out with a greeting while extending his hand to her. Lifting both her hands off the cloth she'd turn herself directly towards him, as she grabbed his hand with both of hers. She'd smile to Yujiro while bowing respectfully to him. "It's a pleasure,  Yujiro. My name is Réka (Re-Ka) it's lovely to meet you. "  She'd say with a soft voice as she'd continue. "You're the 3rd member of the Sinister Seven?" She'd say as she went about her task, grabbing a few arrows from the side sharping them the tip before placing them into her quiver.

Last edited by Réka Salko on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

Re: Yujiro/Réka/? Mission "A Lost"

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:27 am
Hearing her question and mentally hovering over every word, Yujiro replied to her. "Yes, I am indeed the 3rd member of the Sinister Seven. Hmm...I take it you're the fourth, am I correct?" He said to her, tapping his pointing finger against his chin. He then looked towards the arrow she was sharpening. "Arrows, huh? I personally prefer close combat. The feeling of ripping another's flesh open and digging out their insides is truly invigorating" Yujiro said, a small giggle escaping from his lips the second he finished speaking.

"Wait a minute...are you...?" Yujiro thought to himself for a moment, squandering the thought of the woman that was upon the rooftops that one day, shooting arrows at the enemies of the Sinister Seven. "Ah...you're her" Yujiro said, with a mild amount of excitement in his overall tone. "The pleasure is all mine, Reka." He said, waiting for her reply.
Soldier LV 1-0
Soldier LV 1-0
View user profile

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:31 pm
Sharpening the last of her arrows she'd look back to him answering his question. "Correct I am, and yes I was the one from the rooftop near the capital. You're too kind Yujiro. If I remember you had some very severe injuries, and I'm quite surprised you were able to survive. " She'd say while placing her arrow in her quiver before picking it up and placing it behind her back along with her bow. Taking a quick look at him she really couldn't believe that he was able to walk. Broken bones, burned alive, and stabbed many times. How was it this man was able to survive such cruelty.  Any normal human being would have been dead or at least in a coma for that matter. Shaking her head slightly she'd lightly touch the side of his arm. "Come, let's go if I'm right I believe we are supposed to be off on our journey to the citie."  Reka would say as she walked towards the entrance leaving the dojo and temple behind. Walking down the temple steps it would lead to a path the headed towards New-Mecca, maybe along the way they'd find new warriors to join them in the battle against the Emperor. She could only hope and pray to the Gods that they'd help them in their time of need. Reka would stop in her tracks as she looked back waiting for Yujiro to meet her.

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 am
Yujiro Keizuka followed behind her closely. As a rebuttal to what had been said within the temple of seven, his face grew grim. As if he were suddenly going to be giving her bad news. "Alas, it has taken quite a toll on my body. Mentally, I may be at my full ability, my body, however is another story. I regret to inform you, Misses Salko.. I am not long for this world. The pain that I have endured would have killed a regular man but I am still not spared. It's only by sheer will that I am not crippled. I will continue serving the seven, however as long as my body will allow me to." With that said, Yujiro steadied his pace, attempting to hide his limping from Reka.

Once on the road for quite some time, Yujiro was showing signs of major pain. Each step caused him to wince. His muscles burned terribly but he would not show this. He was determined to show that he could still participate in assisting the Seven. On his belt, there was an unlabled syringe with a green fluid inside. Yujiro grabbed one of the four that were attached. He used his teeth to remove the top and reveal the long steel needle that would administer the medication. He jabbed it into his heavily scarred thigh, through the steel woven clothing and pushed the liquid into his bloodstream. Yojiro's movement's suddenly began to quicken. As if he had just regained his vigor. He caught up with Reka after falling behind to deliver unto himself the medication. The syringe was left into the dirt behind the duo. Yujiro finally mustered up the energy to speak to Reka. "I have a question for you, misses Salko. What made you have mercy for the Seven while such a crowd cheered for our deaths? I'm aware that a priestess such as yourself mustn't have been too fond of combat unless there was a pressing reason." He would look her into her eyes. A single scarred brow raised from his undying curiosity.
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Yen : 449845
View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:38 am
The sun is shining as the dawn of a new day comes up upon the horizon.  Wildlife crying out into the woods echoing from the trees.  An eye cracks open halfway from a long needed slumber, looking around within its field of view followed by the other eye mimicking the movement.  A hand reaches up resting on a blanket as one eye closes and the hand strokes across the eye lid then giving attention to the other and when the hand goes back to its original placement the eyes fully open as a deep breath goes in through the nostrils and into the lungs to then be expelled from them out through the mouth.  Li Ming finally awaking from a long night's rest  then places his hand behind him on the ground as his feet would plant flat onto the plane beneath him pushing himself up to a squat then a shuffle out of his tent carrying out his blanket, a cheap pillow, and his bag to stretch his legs a bit and get ready for the day.  He stows his pillow and blanket into his bag then reaches in to grab his clothes and the small articles of armoring.  He returns to his tent to change into his armor and to put on his other bits of gear, after putting on his fine silk clothing he straps the steel scaled leather padding, belts, and bandoleers, then placing his soulstone infused sword in his sash tying it tight, then placing his fathers decorated double barreled pistols in his sash as well loading them with a fresh amount of powder and a bullet for each individual barrel. As he exit's his makeshift shelter, Li Ming would begin to dismantling the tent by removing the stakes rammed into the ground and the tree branches he found for the support. The fabric would then be folded up then put away and the bag strapped and sealed tightly.  He would then grab the straps then sling them onto his shoulders then continue his on journey.  The surroundings to him were very relaxing and put a smile on his face,  a place at peace like it is in that current moment always made him feel blissful.  Just that feeling of pure happiness made him forget every problem in the world, and made him feel that there was no chaos that could possibly happen.
Soldier LV 1-0
Soldier LV 1-0
View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:10 pm
As she continued to walk ahead she'd listen to Yujiro from behind, as he informed her about his new's for not being in this world much longer. Her heart filled with sorrow as she felt grief for this man. She knew there was no way of treating Yujiro, nor could the Gods even help save his life. When an unforgivable soul is lost it's gone forever to the bonds of the darkness that pervade him. Yujiro was a kind hearted man indeed but only to his comrades, he had a lot of inner demons that were chained to his soul. At the very end, his wrongdoings will meet up with him. That's what happens when you enjoy slaughtering countless of innocent people. The only reason Yujiro lived this long already was from this own will and of course the medication he took. As she continued to listen she'd hear his question, Why have any mercy for the seven? Reka would stop as she looked over her shoulders at Yujiro. "It's not that I have any mercy for the seven, the Gods led me on this path that I must follow. They knew this was the fighting back against the Emperor and not being alone. Maybe once he's dead my clan will be free from serving under orders." She'd say before moving along as they walked a bit further, soon stopping at a small tea house stand on the side of the road. Squeezing herself into a full table she'd have a seat next to a few samurai. Moving her arm out she'd point at the other side which had an empty seat available. "Have a seat and rest yourself a bit. If you keep pushing yourself the way you are, you will meet your end sooner. Which I'm not looking forward of burying you alone." Reka would say before waiting on the maiden to take their order.

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:00 pm
"Thank you, Miss Salko." Yujiro said, taking the seat to rest his weakened body. His eyes met his belt of medication once more. He thought to himself. "Is it time already? " He injected the liquid into his thigh once more. Once the syringe was empty, he reached into his coat to slip out a small journal. He slipped a pen out of his long hair, letting it fall to his back. He began writing upon the white paper.

"My dearest friends. If you are reading this, I have departed. It has been an honor to fight with you all. Mr. Havoc, I thank you for letting me be within this brotherhood, for letting me be part of the family that I have never had. I have nothing to give you all as thanks except my words. I love you all. As I write this now, I feel my skin numbing, my muscles losing their strength, and my eyes blurring with tears. I do not regret my time in this world. My only regret is that I could not say this all in person. To all of you, goodbye." Once finished, Yujiro placed the pen upon the wooden table and closed the journal.

"Miss Salko.." Yujiro said, looking to her. "I need you to take this and when I finally pass, I want you to speak for me at my funeral and read what I have written. It is the only thing I have written in this journal." He closed his eyes and sighed, finally accepting his fate.
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Yen : 449845
View user profile

on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:17 am
Grogginess from oversleeping was began taking its toll, he would stroke each eyelids with his thumb and middle finger keeping hold of his belongings strapped to his back.  An itch on his shoulder began to appear on his left shoulder growing, for a while he tried to ignore it but then became so unbearable after a good ten minutes he dropped his bag then reached underneath the spaulders to scratch at the itch cursing out loud in his native Chen Zhao language.  Once the itch was taken care of his cranky attitude amplifies just thinking about what happens, at that moment he would not be the best person to talk to.  He picks up his bags and continues on his journey, mumbling to himself cursing under his breath, that little bit of happiness he had from such a great day was instantly gone. Everything around him began to annoy him, the simplest of things would make him irritated and shortly after angry.  Looking down the path he would see a woman and a man resting on the ground grumbling to himself he pays no attention to them simply giving a glance at them, he doesn't want to be heard only because he was trained to be so polite.  His mood changed however when he noticed the man being severely injured.  He became sympathetic seeing someone in such condition.  He would then stand idly on the path looking upon the events transpiring,  syringes being injected into the body of the injured man.  He wants to help but feels like he should not intrude,  he might come around and be alright after a few hours or maybe even a day.  Maybe the woman has means to heal him and can tend to his wounds.  A sympathetic sadness overcomes him, trying to avoid them and their business knowing that such a person is suffering he passes them by attempting to not be apart of their scene.  He eavesdrops a bit listening to them as he passes by, hearing that the man would not make it from what little he could understand.  His beginning to the day began to become quite depressing, he wishes for the best to happen if it could happen at all.
Soldier LV 1-0
Soldier LV 1-0
View user profile

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:39 pm
Reka sitting on the opposite side of the table would watch Yujiro as he wrote his last goodbyes to the seven.  She felt so much sorrow for her partner that she couldn't help but to have tears stream down her face. Reka knowing she couldn't help him brought grief to her heart it was such an ache that she couldn't seem to shake off, but who wouldn't feel this way.  Having a comrade suffering before you is the worst feeling in the world and knowing his fate is just demoralized.  Yujiro didn't have much time, so she'd grab the notebook out of his hands with both hers as she'd hold it closely. "Yujiro.." She'd say as she'd look to him with half a smile while still having tears run down her cheek. "I hope we meet again in your next life, and I promise I will get stronger for you and the rest of the seven. If I was a better maiden I might have been able to help..you. " Reka would look up at the clear blue sky as she'd ponder what his next life would hold for him. Would it be the same world with a better fate? Will he be alive and well. Why is it we must leave this beautiful cold world we live in. Slowly standing up with the book still in her hands, she'd walk to the other side where Yujiro sat. She'd place her warm hand on his arm lifting it up and around her trying to move his tall body on her own. She knew this was going to be hard and she had to get his body somewhere else so she could give him a proper cremation and burial. Trying to get his body up she'd look to the road as a man walked towards the both of them. She thought to herself maybe he could help her but she wasn't so sure. Why would a stranger want to them, and furthermore her. Reka knew she had to do something and quick. There wasn't much time to just stand here thinking about what needs to be done. She couldn't just leave Yujiro body here that wouldn't be right. Looking towards the man as he'd got closer she'd say "Excuse me..sir excuse me can you help me please..he's no longer here and I need to move him right away." She'd continue to look forth with a concerning look on her face.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum